As far as we live in modern society, innovation is a vital part of it. In pursuit of a futuristic lifestyle, we challenge ourselves with new researches. Electronic Engineering helps us to modify and automatize the projects. To create a new category of products which will be an essential part of our future. Thus, its development is the responsibility in front of the next generation. Let’s find out more about the prospects of this field and learn how to write unbiased assignments related to it.
What is Electronic Engineering?
Electronic Engineering itself exists as a branch of engineering science. It deals directly with the problems related to it; such as power electronic systems, instrumentations, transformations of electricity, etc.
As a profession, it requires a student to study how to expand the boundaries in science. For instance, from computing to communication, from healthcare technologies to environmental monitoring.
Also, it refers to the study of microcontrollers and microprocessors, circuits, electronic systems. This science is both theoretical and practical. The principle of this branch is based on electronics. So it stands for its practical application by using scientific knowledge. Check out how to make an assignment based on this theme.
How to Write a Stellar Project?
Writing an accomplished project requires involving the study of many engineering books. Even though there are lots of information online. Let’s start first with the structure. Take a look at the scheme of the assignment:
- Determine the goal of the project. Let’s take as an example an electronic heart-rate monitor connected to your cell phone. The goal lies in the engineering of such a device.
- Show the need for this tool. This monitor will ease the life of people with cardiac diseases. Or of those who take extreme care of their health. Almost everyone has a smartphone, so it will help to check the well-being on your own.
- Establish the design of your plan. It must be practical, and your audience has to have a desire to get it only by looking at it. The rule of the first impression. Pay attention to the costs of the materials needed for your device. So that at the end of its implementation, the price will not be shocking. Moreover, it is good to prepare the alternatives to it.
- Write about its testing. Electronic Engineering itself expects the theoretical and then practical projecting. Show the plan of how you are going to test your device. If it contains some hazardous material, its projecting will need SRC approval. SRC stands for Scientific Review Committee. This is a vital step in your scheme. Explain in detail why your project needs its approval.
- If the test involves other people, describe one more rectification in your assignment. Human Participant Research Plan. By signing it, a person proves that he is aware of all the risks.
- Analyze your results after testing. If needed, mention the need for a retest.
- Choose the final design, the construction.
- Implement your idea.
Following this structure will help you to make your assignment professional and future-oriented. Write step by step, and do not forget about your style of language. This is the way to make it stellar.
The Mistakes in Your Assignment
The most common mistake is the lack of physics/engineering knowledge. For instance, you cannot prove your decisions or steps with the needed formula in your draft. Some of the other mistakes are:
- No citations or references to the used materials.
- No illustrations.
- The limited information.
- No proper research.
- Wrong choice of language.
Helpful Materials for Your Project
To have an appealing project, make sure you use information from trusted sources. To start with the Internet, visit these websites:
They both will help you to stay tuned to the latest science news and projects.
In respect to books, there are a lot of materials about Electronic Engineering you deal with. For example, rely on the following writers:
- Hickman Brynie Ph.D. Painless Science Projects (Painless Series). It is a book with a fun approach to implementing your project into life.
- W. Bolton. Mechatronics: Electronic Control Systems in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. It tells about the integration of electronic devices into our modern life.
- Jerry C. Whitaker. The Electronics Handbook. It is all you need to know about electronics.
- John Fermore. Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Principles, Technologies, and Applications. Get to know how a project comes to life.
- Speaking of materials specific for writing skills of assignment, we can recommend:
- Barbara Gastel. How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper. Some tricks to make your presentation look advanced.
- Erin Horvat. The Beginner’s Guide to Doing Qualitative Research. A guideline to making your work done in terms of quality. Tips on how to grab readers’ attention.
The above-mentioned books are on the list only based on their reviews and feedback. All the books are available online or in online retailers.
Online Helpers for Your Presentation
Do not turn to online platforms where someone will do your assignment. Only expert academic writing services will be able to handle your write my assignment for me requests. Electronic Engineering requires your touch if you choose this profession. If you own correct data and knowledge, follow the structure, and complete the task. Moreover, there can be fraud activity. Do not pay money without guarantees of getting your project done.
Try to memorize all these steps to get your stellar assignment. Attach only trustworthy sources of information and conduct proper research on your task. If all our tips helped you, an excellent grade would not make you wait for long.