1) Download the Library Files by clicking the below button
2) Paste these Three files GS.IDX, GSB.LIB and Gscode.HEX in to Library folder
3) if you are using Proteus 8 then Library folder will be within the data Folder (Proteus 8 ProfessionalDataLIBRARY )
4) Now open Proteus software and search for gas sensor ( you can get all gas sensor,s library from MQ-2 to MQ-9 )
5) Open Arduino Software and Click on file and then Preference and tick both of the Option “Compilation and Upload ” After writing your code, click on compile then you will get the Link of Your Hex file at the Output go to that place and get your Hex file.
6) How to Add Hex file to Arduino so it,s easy Double click on Arduino and then click on program File and Add your Hex file.
7) Now it,s time to test and simulate the Gas sensor in Proteus software, first of all double click on Gas sensor and add the Hex file ( Hex file you already download — GSCODE.HEX) now
when you turn test pin logic in to “1” it,s mean there is a gas in the atmosphere by doing this the OUT pin logic will goes HIGH
8) it,s time to Play With Gas sensors and Arduino in Proteus Enjoy ……..Love you All.