By | March 30, 2015

1: First of All Download Library Files ( A zip folder )

Step 2: Extract Zip Folder and paste these two files ARDUINO.LIB and ARDUINO.IDX  into Library folder

Step 3: If you are using Proteus 8 then Library folder will be within the data Folder (Proteus 8 ProfessionalDataLIBRARY ) OR ProgramData (C:ProgramDataLabcenter ElectronicsProteus 8 ProfessionalLIBRARY)
Step 4: Now open Proteus and search for Arduino

Step 5: Open Arduino Software and Click on file and then Preference and tick both of the Option “Compilation and Upload ” After writing your code, click on compile then you will get the Link of Your Hex file at the Output go to that place and get your Hex file.

Step 6: How to Add Hex file to Arduino so it,s easy Double click on Arduino and then click on program File and Add your Hex file.

Step 7: it,s time to Play With Arduino in Proteus Enjoy ……..Love you All.

Category: Arduino

About Abid Jamal

Abid Jamal Received his B.S. Degree in Electronics & Communication in 2014 (Gold Medalist) from University of Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan and Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Capital University of science and technology, Islamabad, Pakistan, in 2016. He is the Creator of www.Electronicslovers.com website. Awarded by “A” grade in Electronic & circuits MIT online certificate. He achieved an academic Excellence certificate in the year 2014. He received Dean Honor Roll award for earning GPA 3.67, Spring-2015 in MSEE. He has done many projects using Different kinds of microcontroller. His research interests include Radar Cross Section measurements, Smart Grid communications, Intelligent transportation systems, driver-less car, cellular mobile communication & networks, improve Smartphone’s battery life for 3G+LTE user’s, and embedded systems.

52 Replies to “How to add Arduino Library in to Proteus 7 & 8”

1. MDGeist

OKAY, the video shows the C:PROGRAM DATA folder NOT C:PROGRAM FILES (x86) directory as in your screen shot.

2. Anonymous

I found it ! :-)) Windows 7

C:ProgramDataLabcenter ElectronicsProteus 8 ProfessionalLIBRARY

3. Kubilay Can DEMİR

I cant start Proteus after adding libraries to folder because it says arduino library has a newer version than Proteus. I use Proteus 7, do you have any idea to solve this?

4. Abid Jamal

read the Article everything is clear may be it,s problem in your software you need uninstall and reinstall new one thanks

5. Unknown

Hey Abid I got that error when starting Proteus after adding the Library
    ARDUINO.LIB has newer version than library manager. I use Proteus 7.1.
    Any solutions?

6. Anonymous

Hi. thanks, working fine, helped me A LOT.
    just that it crashes after every simulation run, so i close it after each test. apart from that all is good. thanks a lot.

7. Abid Jamal

check it out it must be there search it or read our updated article about How to add arduino libraries in to proteus

8. mahes Kaur

9. Sai Harsha

I too have the same probem
    i.e C:Program Files (x86)Labcenter ElectronicsProteus 8 Professional there is no folder called library in here. there are "bin, drivers, help, licence, models, translations and VSM studio. so what to do, I use proteus 8 professional.
    I got LIB files but i am not able to extract files into it.
    Help me please

10. walid t

Many thanks Abid. Can you please tell me how I can programming Arduino with Python on Proteus.

thanks

11. jay

ESP8266WIFI.H
    how can i download this library for arduino uno to connect wifi module

12. Hajbi Soufiane

go disuqe C: => click (orgnise ) + option search folder + display ( and check folder hidden ( the first one )) + apply you will see folder program DATA now open it to found librery

13. Anonymous

Hallow.Did you get a solution Sai mine too has the same features

14. Anonymous

you'll find it in Documents/Library…
    still when i copied there was no arduino board in search

15. Unknown

you might find it in mydocuments/library…
    still when i pasted it there was no arduino board available

16. Unknown

SIR I WANT TO DISPLAY SOMETHING ON 8*8 LED MATRIX USING GSM ,BUT SIR PROBLEM IS HOW I ENCODE STRING TO SEND ON LED????.

17. wali shah

can any body tell me that form where i download library of different IC,s
    kindly help me please. i search it but failed to find it