Hi hello Electronics Lovers, today I bring something new and interesting for you guys. In this tutorial, I will show you how to make an Electronic Bat by Using Arduino ide and development software tool for coding known as Processing. This is a “do it yourself project” I have explained everything in a clear and easy way.
Novelty in this project:
- Used two Ultrasonic Sensors at the same time to cover the whole area (360 Degrees).
- Successfully added a Real-time Target Alert sound.
- New Model has been Designed
Components and Softwares needed for this Arduino Project:
- Two Ultrasonic sensor HC- SR04
- One Servo Motor
- Arduino Board ( Uno, pro, nano, mega )
- Wire Board
- Jumper Wires
- Wood stick
- Arduino IDE ( software )
- Processing ( Software )
Building the device:
External Power for Arduino:
Audion Libray for Processing for Arduino Ide:
First, you need to Download Audio Library for Processing or update your processing libraries online. Minim is the most popular sound library for processing. I have used Minim Library for Target alert sound. You can change Sound of target alert easily by changing few words in code, even you can add your own voice too.