Major Components Required :
8051 Microcontroller ( Heart of the project )
RFID Module ( To Read RFID cards )
16 x 2 Lcd
wires, crystal , resistors, and some capacitors
5v DC power supply
Major steps :
1) Turn on RFID module and connect the Tx ( transmitted) pin of RFID module to port 3.5 of the 8051 microcontroller.
2) Store some RFID cards code like “18008DC02E7B” in your source code you can store up to 10 RFID cards data in source code but remember only Admin or Project maker can do this JOB .
3) RFID module will read the RFID card code if it,s match the message “Access allowed” will be displayed on Lcd screen or if it,s not matched the message ” Access Denied ” would be display at Lcd screen
4) You can reset the circuit by simply pressing the S1 button for a while.
5) Done! keep it safe your RFID card and ejoy the project
I request to everyone first make this project on bread board instead of making direct on pcb
Try to make this project by yourself if you found any difficulty while making this project so don’t hesitate to ask we are here to help you i love to help students thanks.