Funduino Advanced Starter Kit ($50)
If you want to use an Arduino for the good start of electronics then this kit includes everything you need, and this kit will help you to transformer your personality from beginner to an enthusiast.
- Funduino UNO board
- 7 Segment Display
- 16x2 LCD display
- Buzzers and LM35 temperature sensor
- Stepping motor and its driver board
- Remote control and Infrared receiver
- Flame sensor and servo motor
- Light dependent and Adjustable resistors
- Push button switches and PS2 joystick
- 2.54mm pin header and Battery case
If you want to buy this wonderful kit ? so you people can contact us or search this kit in amazon.
DFRobot Beginner Kit for Arduino v3 ($50)
On the other hand, this one is a great kit for absolute beginners. One good thing about this project is that it comes with 15 unique cards that will help you through the creation of blinking LED project to an RGB light dimmer. One of my favorite things about this kit is something that’s very under-appreciated when it comes to electronics kits, each piece is clearly labelled. These labels are extremely helpful when you become confused to pick which component.
DFRobot Beginner Kit for Arduino v3 Includes :
- DFRduino UNO R3 + Prototyping Shield
- Jumper Cables and Resistors
- IR Receiver Diode and Ambient Light Sensor
- Relay and Buzzer
- LM35 Temperature Sensor and Fan blades
- Micro Servo and Mini Controller (with battery CR2025 inside)
- 6 x AA Battery Holder
- 8-Segment LED and mini push button.