Hi, Hello Electronics Lovers today I bring some interesting news for Arduino lovers | Arduino Download. The wait is over finally, Proteus Software Community launched Bluetooth Module Library for personal and business use. Now you can do a real-time simulation on Bluetooth Module at Proteus software.
1) Download Library Files ( A zip folder )
2)Paste these two files BluetoothTEP.IDX and BluetoothTEP.LIB into Library folder.
3) If you are using Proteus 8 then Library folder will be within the data Folder (Proteus 8 ProfessionalDataLIBRARY ) OR ProgramData(C:ProgramDataLabcenter ElectronicsProteus 8 ProfessionalLIBRARY)
4) Now open Proteus software (restart it if it’s already open) and search for Bluetooth.
5) Proteus work-space and they will look like as shown in below figure:
6) Bluetooth modules available which are HC-05 and HC-06.
7) It,s time to test our Bluetooth module in proteus software, install virtual terminal software to connect these two modules virtually by assigning different COM ports.